Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colonial Williamsburg Joiners Shop

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download


Last week, two other teachers, four parents and I, took forty 7th and 8th graders on a 6 day trip from Alaska to Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg and Washington DC. It was awesome! And no, Im not totally crazy - our kids are great.

I didnt have much free time at Williamsburg, as chaperone duties kept me pretty busy, but I did get a few minutes in the joiners shop. Actually, I thought I was going to the gun smiths shop, but I guess they moved it since the last time I was there.

Im not sure what the interpreter was working on. I didnt have time to talk to him, but one of the things on the bench in front of him sure looks like part of a bellows to me. Anyway, here are some random photographs from my whirlwind tour.















Ill have to go back someday on my own and really spend some time there. I also took some pictures at Jamestown and a few other places that I will try to get posted soon.



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment