Monday, February 24, 2014

WHAT TO DO WITH A SHRIVELLING PUMPKIN

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

 
 
This is our Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend.
Most of these photos were taken of Mrs. Ps Thanksgiving table I put together last week at The
 Passionate Home. Im thankful for many things especially the opportunity to step into someone elses
 shop and decorate to my hearts content. This time I even got to snack on some of the props.
 
 
I am also thankful for George.
Since I met him he always puts an apron on this weekend and serves a nice turkey dinner.
For those that ask me "what cant you do?" .... cooking a turkey is near the top of my list.

 
Mrs. P is going on vacation for awhile but plans have already been set for Christmas
decorating at TPH in November.
 
And before I leave you I have one tip for the season.
It is for the pumpkin carver in the family.
 
 
When your carved pumpkin starts to show signs of shrivelling on the front porch run a nice cold bath in your tub to rehydrate him and you can get him back on display in a few hours good as new.
I use to carve pumpkins professionally, a little cinnamon sprinkled on the inside of the lid offers a nice aroma as the candle warms it up.
 
 
HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE, ENJOY THE COLORS OF THE SEASON!!

 
 

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment